Leaders in Non-medicated treatments for pain.
BSPT, DPT, MSPT, Certified in Orthopedic Medicin Cyriax By ETGOM (Belgium), Certified in Mulligan Manual Concepts, Certified in Dry Needling Technique By Prime Physio UK, Certification in Mayofascial Release, Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner By Kinesio University USA.
Pain Management, Dry Needling, Kinesio Taping, Mayofascial Release, Vertigo Rehabailitation, Spinal Alignement and Adjustment, Cupping Therapy, Post Operative Pain management
Dr.Umer PT is a senior Manual Therapist and chief of The Physio Junction Karachi with 18 years of experience. He specialized in the area of musculoskeletal therapy in 2004 after attaining a Master’s degree in Neuro Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and certifications in different hands on techniques. Equipped with extensive clinical experience, Dr. Umer PT has observed good clinical outcome in managing musculoskeletal conditions ranging from peripheral to spinal conditions. Dr.Umer PT has been active in conducting manual therapy courses for physiotherapists.
His specialty and current professional interest lies in management of spinal conditions, especially in the area of lumbo-pelvic instability.
Dr.Umer uses a range of evidence-based, active treatments that can help you treat and prevent injury.
He uses techniques including trigger point therapy, joint mobilisation and manipulation, dry needling, postural correction techniques, specific muscle strengthening and flexibility techniques and taping, bracing or splinting.
Dr. Umer’s treatment plans are highly personalized and tailored for your specific needs.
What Dr.Umer's clients says!!
Conditions Dr.Umer treats
- Low back pain and lumbo-pelvic dysfunction including low back/pelvic/SIJ dysfunction
- Neck pain and headaches
- Women’s Health issues including pregnancy related pain, continence and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Knee pain including ligament injuries and patello-femoral pain
- Ankle pain and sprains
- Shoulder and elbow pain including instability, rotator cuff tears, bursitis, “tennis” and “golfers” elbow
- Wrist and hand pain including Carpal Tunnel and De Quervain’s syndrome
- RSI injuries
- TMJ (Jaw) pain
- Sports and Work Related Injuries